Employee Benefits and Insurance Planning
You can find almost any insurance product that you need from dozens of benefits and insurance companies offering hundreds of plans available from thousands of brokers and agents. So, the first question you should ask yourself when doing your Employee Benefits and Insurance Planning is not which products to use. Instead, you should ask which advisor you should work with. What you want is an advisor who will…
- Find you the best products for your needs.
- Implement the entire program properly.
- Ensure that every qualified employee receives proper enrollment, supporting documentation, and disclosures.
- Ensure that your company follows all the right compliance processes and requirements.
Employee Benefits and Insurance Planning: Brokers vs. Agents
At RhinoEB, We Listen First
RhinoEB takes a different approach to meeting the needs of our clients than most insurance agents and brokers. When you work with us for your company’s Employee Benefits and Insurance Planning, you will notice that you do most of the talking, and we do most of the listening. That is by design because by asking questions and listening to your answers, we learn about your company culture, your vision for your employee benefits plan, what you care about as your company’s benefits administrator and what your employees need for themselves and their families.
We’ll often ask to speak to employees to understand better what they want from your plan. This understanding enables us to make your benefits plan more attractive to current employees and potential new hires, helping you to retain staff and attract new talent. Only after we clearly understand your needs and objectives do we start looking for the best solutions available.
If you have worked with other insurance brokers before, you likely found many brokers who did not invest the time to understand your needs as we do at RhinoEB.
A Different Type of Employee Benefits and Insurance Broker
When you start looking for help with Employee Benefits and Insurance Planning, you expect certain basic services from your broker, including:
- Assessing your needs and those of your employees
- Searching for the best products available
- Negotiating the best price for the product
- Placing (activating) the product
- Managing the product on your behalf
- Educating your staff and employees about the features and benefits of the plan
You will discover many brokers do a lot of these things, making brokers seem like a commodity. But to us at RhinoEB, we go far beyond that list when you work with us:
A Comprehensive, One-Stop Employee Insurance Broker
We are licensed to provide comprehensive coverage to your employee population, which is an asset to your Employee Benefits and Insurance Planning needs. These insurance categories include:
- Medical – Group health insurance options include Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO), Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental – Cleaning, routine exams, restorative work and other services
- Vision – Eye exams, lenses, contacts, frames
- Disability – Short and long term plans
- Life – Term, whole-life and other forms
- Long Term Care – Nursing home, in-home care, rehabilitation services
- Voluntary – 100% employee paid life, accident and disability plans